Thursday, October 26, 2006

All Hallow's Eve

It’s been awhile huh. I got addicted with another webbie.For you to have a glimpse of my other website I’ll feature a few here. if friendster is as adaptable (for lack of a better word, I'm brain dead).

All Hallow’s Eve reminds me of ghost hunting with my cousins, re-telling / inventing ghost stories with my classmates and well, visiting the graves of our beloved dead and praying that they find their way home.


But its also a time to celebrate! not to mock all hallow’s eve and not to sound or look too morbid, halloween is actually my second most favorite holiday (next to easter).

Well I think the long weekend off also gives me reason why I love to brood on the season of spooks!

Here are other things that remind me of all Hallow’s Eve:


Emily Strange
The Power of Three (of which I feel I am the youngest)
Don’t Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult / The Mutton Birds
Check out the movies I sooo recommend that you watch!

BLADE - Wesley Snipes as a cool black vampire daywalker. Plus the club tune at the start of the movie is soo techno-funky.
RESIDENT EVIL / LAND OF THE DEAD - I like this movie because I got addicted playing the game.
SLEEPY HOLLOW - It’s not that scary but its gothic nonetheless
INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE - Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Antonio Banderas.. need I say more?
DRACULA - Gary Oldman is sooo debonaire-dashing *sigh. Plus, this is the only movie that is near to the Bram Stoker writing.
THE RING - Japanese version por favor
THE OTHERS - I don’t have to tell you the ending as I think most of you already know.
DARKNESS FALLS - You won’t be able to sleep without any lights on… for a few nights =p
                      And for my most favorite of all, halloween or not
If The Reaper looks like Brad Pitt, COME TO Momma!

I guess that’s just about it… 

Hope you all have a peaceful Halloween (amidst the scares)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Playpen Design by Insight © 2009