Sunday, November 11, 2007

Madness

How do i utter?
How do i show?
with all the madness around us
where can we find happiness but within?
to have found solace in each other's arms
we drown ourselves with all the noise this loud world brings
we are deaf from the cries of blackness
from the jests of clowns
hearing nothing but our hearts beating as one
we utter no words but our names in the silence of the night
your arms protect and sheild me
from this cruel and evil place
yet your eyes.. your eyes seem lost
come! look at me.. see me in you
as you are in me!
together we brave and brace ourselves
and fight for what we have, for what we are, and what is to be
nothing and no one should come between us
believe...
and let not our kingdom crumble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Playpen Design by Insight © 2009