Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Ride

There’s something about this day that’s different from the rest. I don't know why I can’t stop hoping. Hoping to get answers from my gazillion questions about my life and it’s direction-or lack thereof. Where is my unending optimism coming from? Regardless of bad falls, rising up, moving on, going back to the same pit over and over and over and over… Seemed endless. But I always manage to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Only to find myself lost on a new tunnel where I manage to grope my way around… looking for that light to escape to.

Sometimes people just don't get what they want and there’s hardly a reason. We need to recover and survive another day, yet only to be slapped in the face of a new challenge that seemed unsurmountable. Hurdle after hurdle we struggle. And for what? For who? Not even for ourselves I say! Because we tell ourselves "Oh no.. Not this…" If we had a choice, we’d be in a different place… Or mess for that matter.

Most of the time, I don't even want to ask because deep inside, I mean, why even bother? Don’t you ever get tired of asking, and asking, and asking… Only to get the answer a few years later? I know I don’t have the right to question the path. Nobody has. Least we could all do is enjoy the journey.

Love doesn’t make the world go round. It makes the ride worthwhile. Dang! if only the ride had a seatbelt.

Funny, maybe that is the reason why I dont like roller coasters. I used to like riding on it. Hmmmm. I wonder what happened?….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Playpen Design by Insight © 2009