Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Best Things in My Life

I keep adding and updating this list from 2005  to date (some of the list may have changed overtime, or that they may no longer  be available, just wanted to reminisce what I used and ate during those years).. 

At this day (and age), it is discovering simple pleasures like:
2005 - 2007 Reese’s peanut butter cups…  double chili cheeseburgers…  Jollibee’s chicken joy…  double dutch ice cream…  anything yellow cab… cosmopolitan drink…san mig light… travelling…  wanderlust…  sneezing…  forgiving (and being forgiven)… diet coke…milk & honey scrub… MyLipMiracle Subtle Nude… BodyShop’s tea rose blush… a smile from a baby you dont know (and dont know you)… laughing with friends… aromatherapies… green jokes (hihihi)… Mena-for my blemishes…Pond’s whitening facial wash and cream!!!… watson’s oil control roll… sunsilk soft combing cream (for my frizzies-believe me I’ve tried everything…it, sorta helps), time with cousins your age… praise songs (Could you be Messiah, Warrior is a Child)… pop turned praise songs (Take me I’ll Follow, Bring me to Life)… Zsa Zsa Padilla & Regine Velasquez songs on videoke… granola bars…Anything Brendan Fraser - the younger years, Quaker’s strawberry oatmeal… Country Style’s dark roast coffee-the only coffee I enjoy drinking (coz its cheap but tastes good)choco chip bagels… bazaars… money-money-money (saving, earning and getting money in legal ways)… cute guys who dont get arrogant-even when they know I liked them (sigh)… my cat Lorenzo (who is now missing in action)…the big (never mind, and no, it’s not what you’re thinkin’, it’s smomethin’ else *wink-wink)… the perfect shoe… calisthenics… Avon’s Anew Lift & Tuck Creme for the tummy areas… people who believe in you-even when they don’t show it… first succeeding dates and what precedes after-which are further dates (kala nyo no?)… a treat from a friend… gifts on my birthday-whatever they are… Charmed Seasons 1-3 espcecially when Prue was still in it (best tv chick show ever)…SATC final season…candy corns… yahoo avatars…dimsum..nai cha…Reruns of Rome, Prisonbreak & House, MY GUY'S SHIRT YUMMM! MYBOOKS!!! 

2008-2010, SUPERNATURAL TV SERIES!!! Red Ribbon’s Banoffee pie; 2011  :(, DQ 6 0z strawberry banana with butterfinger toppings ;p Pantene User Now!YOu're AHair Saver! My Revlon hair straightener, I miss my med - light brown haircolor :( Changed San Mig Light to Tanduay Ice, Fish &Co.'s Fish and Chips, Imortal TV series, Chowking's Chinese style fried chicken ...

2012 - ICING ON THE CUPCAKE -  RED VELVET and PUCKER UP flavors, Bonchon chicken, Selecta premium ice cream Caramel Cheesecake flavor, Apple San Miguel, Once Upon A Time tv series, See's candies, Russell Stovers, Godiva, couponing... 

2015 - Social media, Grimm TV Series, The Goldbergs TV series, Pecan Praline Ice Cream, Online Shopping (making sure I always get free shipping)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Playpen Design by Insight © 2009